Holiday home for rent - Renting Apartment house in Taviano
Italy Vacation Rental > Apulia (Puglia) > Taviano
INDEPENDENT STUDIO APARTMENT IN THE GREE

  • INDEPENDENT STUDIO APARTMENT IN THE GREE    
  • Town: Taviano
  • Locality: 3 KM DA THE SEA
  • Address: VIA ANTONIO DE CURTIS 36/A
  • Post code: 73057
  • House: Apartment
  • Vacation: Seaside/Beach
  • Sleeps: 4
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Price range per Week (Euro): min 200 - max 500
  • Last update: 20 / September / 2017
  • Contacts - Availability, rates and conditions
See below for more pictures

House
STUDIO APARTMENT FOR FOUR PEOPLE COMPOSED FROM, BEDROOM WITH TV, DINETTE WITH COUCH READ FOR TWO PEOPLE WITH TV, BATH, COMPLETE KITCHENETTE OF POTS TO THE OUTSIDE AMPLE ABSORBED SPACE IN THE MOST ABSOLUTE SERENITY. TO DISPOSITION A BARBEQURE CON TABLE CHAIRS IT IS TV. IT IS FOUND IN THE HEART OF THE SALENTO CON HIS/HER CULTURES TRADITIONS IT IS NATURAL BEAUTIES, WITH A CRISTALLIN0 A SEA THREE KM DA THE NEAREST SEA OR RATHER BEACH MANCAVE

Area
FEASTS, LOCAL PARTIES, WALK



Availability, rates and conditions
August 450 The Week July 350 The Week All The Remainders Months 250 The Week Formality Of Booking 30% With I Anticipated Remainder 70% During the Delivery Of the Keys Animals Of Small Cut they are Accepted

To contact the owner:

Additional contacts
E-MAIL MARCELLOPORTACCIO@LIBERO.IT

CiaoRental.com "Holiday offer, Apartment for rent in Taviano, Lecce (LE) province!"
Here above: INDEPENDENT STUDIO APARTMENT IN THE GREE, suggested for Seaside/Beach holidays

For more vacation rental listings see Taviano holiday homes

Visit vacation rentals in Apulia (Puglia) and vacation rentals in Italy for all self catering accommodation frbo

About | Home Owners & Agents | Italiano

2005 - 2017 CiaoRental.com